Saturday, May 9, 2009

After Exam

Few days ago(7th May) , i and some of my groupmates go yum Carlsberg in Medan Gembira to celebrate the end of our exam. I drank few glass and had drunk that time.Of course we have a lot of fun topic and moment that time. The fun moment is only those who attend will know it. Haha. Now my whole body still feel so ichy ~ No drink No ichy~ Drink then so ichy =D

This is the cup that i use to drink ~ Carls


We had ordered 9 bottles= 3 buckets and free 3 tins for us


I aleady faint





After drink Carlsberg all of us also feel so hungry so we went to the mamak stall to dai dai lik eat our breakfast.


Queenie & Nic @ Hangus punya Magee Goreng



After renew @ Magee Goreng



My Mee Goreng Siam



Nic & Cutie @ Roti Telur



Cutie @ Mee Goreng Mamak Style



Jon @ nasi + telur + ayam



Ming @ Roti MAggie


We all balik rumah sendiri after that but Some of them still continue their own activities =P

No comments:

Post a Comment