Tuesday, May 5, 2009

ByeX2 to all my Foundation's GroupMate-TC2

Bye bye doesnt mean that we wont meet each other again. It time to enter another more advance level of life, so we got to leave each others. 正所谓“天下无不散的宴席". There is always a ending everytime we start somethings. Now, it is a end of an old life and beginning of a new life. All of you is playing a special role in my university's life. Thank again for all of your contribution,participation and cooperation with me in this 3 semesters. I keep all the photos baik baik that i collected since sem 1. Those photos will be my reminder of my memory.

蓝蓝的天空,大大地西湖,美好的时光,
重是过得快,傻傻的我们,舍不得分离,
人生还遥远,路还很漫长,合离是平常,
我们要习惯,我们要珍惜,
因为,有缘千里同相聚,无缘隔壁不是相识,
虽然,人面不知何处去,桃花依旧笑春风,
但是,有我在,照片在,回忆在,开心在,友谊在.

Take care and keep in touch. When free just call me out yum cha~
I will miss all of you so much.

From : TC2 Class Rep
MEYA

No comments:

Post a Comment