Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mother's Day

2009 Mother;s day i think is a very memorable day for me. It not special at all. It just a normal celebration. We just buy a cake and cook smtg things in my house to celebrate it. I think that if a family can celebrate any festival together, it will be more meaningful than the happy which can bought with money.

Early in the morning , my mother had went out to da bao mee rebus for me and my brother.


Mother's Day Cake



Beside snap photos, we still sing a song for our lovely's mother.
The song which we sing is named "世上只有妈妈好".


After the potong cake ceremony, my mother is feeding each of us with a pieces of cake.


Even we are having a simple Mother's Day Celebration this year, but i Happility is out of what i expected to get.

Money can't buy the time that has pass.
Money cant' buy the happiness you belong.
Money can't buy the warm of family.
Dont miss out the happyness that you should reserve to get just because of work.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
Mummy,
I LOVE YOU
FOREVER EVER

No comments:

Post a Comment