Sunday, April 26, 2009

RM300++ Cake

Yesterday is my brother's 21st birthday. We were celebrated in a restaurant name "Bao Long". We had our dinner there by eating 火锅自由餐. We had spent 3 hours in the restaurant to enjoy our dinner.



At 10pm, after we finished our dinner, my mother told me that i had took the wrong ice-cream cake. What she bought is 2.5kg, but what they gave me is only 1kg's ice cream cake. When evening that time, i went to the cake shop to take my brother birthday's cake. She had gave me the wrong cake. Even i had made few confirmation with the worker few times when i go took the cake.

After dinner, my mother went to the back cake shop to change the cake. Luckily the cake shop not close yet, and my mum sucessful changed a 2.5kg ice cream cake . In the same time, my brother was ban someone car outside the cake shop while reversing the car. Today the car owner called and said the repairfees need RM300 ++ as many things spoil.

The cake is RM50+ but the car's repair fees is RM300+. When total up te cake is cost rm 300 ++. What we gain a 2.5kg cake but lost RM300+ for the car repair fees. My brother's birthday told us that hen you gain something , you will lose somethings in the sametime. We cant make everythings perfect.

HAPPY 21st's BIRTHDAY to my brother : Daniel Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment